2006 Ph.D. Graduate
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Colorado State University
“My experiences at FSU allowed me to achieve an elite level of scholarship in the company of talented graduate students and under the direction of exceptional faculty. I worked with faculty members on research related to environmental crime and social control, policing in the Czech Republic, and police integrity in Bosnia and Herzegovina. That valuable research experience led to academic publications [that enabled me to be selective in my career choices.].”
Research & Publications
- Published research: The research community frequently cites our faculty for their scientific insight. View a listing of articles that faculty and students have recently published in the field's top journals.
- Faculty-student collaboration: Graduate students hone their research and publication skills by working collaboratively with faculty. View a list of the their recent publications.
- Student research: In the FSU College of Criminology and Criminal Justice, students learn by doing. See what they're up to.
- Publications affiliated with the College:
- The Center for Criminology and Public Policy Research: The Center expands the influence of scholarship in the public policy arena and promotes evidence-based policy-making and practice at the state and national levels.
- Current Ph.D. students: View a list of the College's current doctoral students and link to details about their graduate careers.